What is the one thing most bestselling authors have in common?
They’re great at telling compelling stories.
If you want your book to really take off, you need to be good at it too.
Strategic storytelling makes your book—and so your message—exponentially more interesting, persuasive and unforgettable.
When your book’s full of compelling, true-life stories that get your point across and make it stick, readers will eagerly turn each page and hang on every word, and tell their friends, “You’ve got to read this!”
But telling real-life stories in your book is harder than you might think.
To find out how you can dramatically improve your storytelling, join my friend Steve Harrison for a free, live training on Zoom on Tuesday, August 10th.
Register for the free web training:
Steve will be joined on the training by Geoffrey Berwind, one of the world’s top true-life storytelling experts. Geoffrey has coached thousands of authors on using personal stories effectively in their books, interviews, TEDx talks and other speaking gigs.
Join Steve and Geoffrey to discover:
- Seven essential storytelling techniques anybody can use that could take your book from good to great.
- Actual case histories from New York Times bestselling authors and what you can learn from them about writing a book that goes viral.
- The three different types of stories any non-fiction author simply must be able to tell if they hope to make an impact on readers and a difference in the world.
- How and why you need to tell stories “strategically.” Too few authors realize how powerful and necessary this skill is. Those who do (as you will after the webinar) can reap great rewards.
- A simple five-point pattern for structuring any story.
- Worried you don’t have enough interesting stories to tell? Geoffrey will lead you through an effective exercise for identifying personal and professional stories you can develop and include in your book.
APSS is proud to be one of Steve’s paid affiliates so we can invite you to this live, interactive training that could take your book and career to a higher level by making you a much more engaging storyteller!
Register for the free web training: https://m164.isrefer.com/go/strymax/A10941/