FREE WEBINAR, JANUARY 25 - THREE SESSIONS
Want a lot more free media exposure without spending an enormous amount of time pursuing it?
Want to see your book or business featured on radio/TV shows, magazines, blogs and other outlets?
If so join Steve Harrison at your choice of times—2:00 pm Eastern (11:00 am Pacific), 7:00 pm Eastern (4:00 pm Pacific), or 10:00 pm Eastern (7:00 pm Pacific)—to find out how to land maximum publicity in minimum time.
Even if you don’t feel ready to get publicity yet, tune in for this training because it’ll make life much easier for you down the road.
Steve says, “You’ll discover many of the biggest shortcuts I’ve learned after helping over 15,000 people land media coverage, including the authors of such mega-bestsellers as Rich Dad Poor Dad (see below for video), Chicken Soup for the Soul and Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus and many others.”
Here’s just some of what you’ll discover on the web class:
- How to make yourself and what you’re promoting “media-genic” so producers and journalists are calling you to request interviews rather than you having to pursue them.
- The one thing you MUST have on your website if you want the media to take you seriously.
- Where to get names and contact info so you can actually reach the media.
- The most critical two parts of any press release or media pitch.
- Proven strategies I’ve shared with my clients which helped them go from “totally unknown” to become bestselling authors and regular media guests on dozens of media outlets including ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX and USA Today.
- What a media “one-sheet” is and how to use one effectively.
- The unique power of podcasts and how to use appearances on them to increase your sales, income and influence.
- Three key elements to creating an effective publicity plan.
- What to do to maximize sales for your book or program when you are interviewed by using what I call “the transformation technique.”
- How people just like you have gone from being “total unknown” to get lots of free publicity and become bestselling authors / regular media guests…and you can do it too.
- AND MUCH MORE
Steve Harrison has dedicated the past 30+ years of his life to helping authors and entrepreneurs promote their books, products and services.
To register and get more information: CLICK HERE